Current theme

Current Theme:

Video Games!

(Feel free to publish whatever you want however. It's all about the art!)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not St. Patty's themed...Superhero themed


Different student this time...first grade male. I will paraphrase as I do not remember many exact quotes.

The blue is water, duh. The being closest to the bottom is Spiderman with his web being thrown to the top of the scene. The Green Goblin is on top of his board with orange bombs on it attacking Spiderman (He drew the Green Goblin brown so I had to remind him of what color he really should be. You're welcome, folks). I am unsure of who is being attacked at the top of the scene but it does not look good for them. In a later drawing by the same student and another male kindergarten student, I (yes, the speech therapist) was being held captive in jail by the Green Goblin and Spiderman, Batman, and Robin were all trying to save me. Unfortunately, they did not save me but they all escaped before the bomb went off and I died, tragically, at the hands of the "bad guy".

I now fear that the Green Goblin is after me and that even with superheroes, I cannot be saved. Any reassuring words would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment