Current theme

Current Theme:

Video Games!

(Feel free to publish whatever you want however. It's all about the art!)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not a Robot...Mario


My kids only really want to draw superheroes and Mario characters. I cannot motivate the artists to move past these subjects. Sorry robot theme.

The first was drawn by a first grade male. He has drawn King Koopa (clearly at the far right) who is holding the Princess in his magical swirling vice grip. Mario (at top) has come to save her. At first, I thought it was Luigi that was captured and thus did not narrate the correct characters to my male friend, Zak. The drawing below is his rendition of the above drawing. He wants me to color it but I can't stand to ruin good stuff until I've had a few glasses of wine.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty awesome, even though it doesn't follow the theme at all. Although, I think King Koopa is technically a dinosaur.

    Also, good job getting Zak to draw something.

    ReplyDelete